09 March 2009

pls dont read. haha

I reached home about an hour ago, straight to my pc and tuned into southpark. i watched season 12 episode " Eek, a penis ". So i watched and i was laughing my ass off. I mean why would a scientist grow a human organ (like ears, nose zzz !!) on a mice? Its genetic something something that requires DNA and "a lot of money" and there. . . .u have an organ! Hahahaha piece of shit. So Mr Garison, the 4th grader class teacher went through a process of transgenderism from male to female once and then he regreted it big time! He was paranoid and so he met the scientist and "paid" a lot of money for a penis -_-" a penis for fuck sake. Then i dont remember what happened but suddenly the mice with a penis growing behind it was running around town and every woman panicked like "Oh my god a penis!" & "Eek!! a penis" & "Get that penis outta my house!" Hahahahaha !! Mr Garison was pissed off since he couldn't chase after his penis so he sat on a bench and cried, he said something funny - *sniff* "all my money's gone and so as my penis" *sniff*. Hahahahahaha !! In the end the mice came back to him (for some reason) then he's like "Oh my goodness is that my penis? oh my gosh so it is true, when u love ur penis u gotta let it go."

*paused*

what the fuck -_-"

i cant help it! sorry i just gotta blog this out since i couldn't upload the movie. ok maybe some o' u may think this is an insult, well ITS NOT. Its its its like a summary of a movie i recently watched =p teehee!

1 comment:

Adveray said...

wakakak fer men offside..... adaka 'if u love ur penis u must let it go' >.> wakkaka