31 March 2009

damn it

my socks was forfeited for the fucking second time. geez~
teacher said my socks weren't plain enough. my socks has the word PDI on it and lining behind it. i think teacher hates me for somewhat reason. i dont give a damn, senior what~ which means less than a year in high school. as year passed by ~~ the rules becoming strict-er and strict-er (strict-er, is that even a word?) i was the only one who gets her socks forfeited, fuck. so i just go with the flow, took my socks off and put on another one (which was mark's socks) haha. so i hand in my socks which obviously changed the teacher's facial expression; digusted. which i can totally tolerate with.

then another teacher came up to me:
teacher : sampai bila kamu mau buat mcm ni? saya tau la kau tu mampu beli stoking mahal mahal tapi peraturan tu mesti kena ikut.
me : zz mcm mana juga kalo kena ambil stoking saya
teacher : alasan saja kamu. sengaja kan minta perhatian?
me : (dlm hati: kima nya cikgu)
teacher : nah tu rantai lagi, buka itu
me : (what the fuck?) huh? saya ingat boleh guna? salib ba.
teacher : ya sama juga tu pendant. rantai kamu apa? white gold kan?
me : mungkin. mana saya tau. zzzzzzzz *marah sudah ni*
teacher : buka tu! nanti kamu mengadu lagi sama cikgu kalau rantai kamu hilang.
me : (puk~ i have only made a complain once! for god sake ONCE! but that was back in 2007, my money was stolen for the 3rd time. 3 kali dulu baru buat aduan. then why the hell would i want to make "aduan" if just in case my necklace was stolen or whatever happen to it. my hp was stolen in 2007 TIME PMR LAGI TU and i didnt made any complaints.) tp cikgu, salib ba zz
teacher : buka skarang juga !
me : *took off the necklace then hold it tightly in my fist, took my books then went up the stairs. i threw my necklace in the rubbish bin*

i was furious, shaking with anger. i swear i could feel my temperature was rising. shits i almost flipped.
for the whole day, i was angry. Jo said "cross" pendant can use in school as well as white gold chain. as long as the pendant is not in any other shape except cross. then why now? i mean that freakin necklace has been around my neck for, um 5 years maybe. Now! Today! This fucking Morning! i was told to take off the necklace. sial.

i know i know too much foul words. haha

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Is he/she a new teacher? Hrmmm...Bkin panas jg dia tu...Mmg blh pkai pun...maybe d teacher just jealous...some teachers r like dat..n u shudn threw d necklace..sayang ba tu..tahan2 sj la...few months left..all d best...found ur blog through don's...:)