02 March 2009

For Once ~

I signed out of msn and wanted to go to bed early then i saw the word (or letters?) SPM out of nowhere then it hit me for some reason. It hit me hard like a piano came crashing down from the sky and the melody that goes you're-sitting-for-SPM-this-year and for once i am worried, i can picture how my future would be if dont start and be serious with my studies. Honestly i am very grateful of what i have now - wonderful life, although not so wonderful (i have my own reason) but i would stil consider it as wonderful because i get to have whatever i want (honestly). This week is my 1st semester of the year, since last year i never passed my exam papers because everytime the teacher came in class i normally sleeps which is a very bad thing. However, form 4 (mine was last year) is the year which people considered as honeymoon. Honestly i never for once felt it was a honeymoon year although i was lazy ~_~ lazy to the maximum i should say. Now im in form 5 so i have to go through form 4 syllabus which is a troublesome for me. It makes me feels like repeating form 4 all over again but this time with lots more to add on because of form 5 syllabus. I just wanted to blog this out =p

No comments: