30 April 2009

wopsie ~~ =p

how long has it been since i last updated my blog?
(swt punya bonus ada ada kena tulis the date) haha so its like almost a month since then ~

hm well i been through ups and downs lately. mostly ups cause ~ well no further explaination (i forgot ok but i am purrrrdayyyy sure mostly were ups haha).

last sat was MBR thing in school, somehow im very proud to be part of the tin collecting for MBR cause in the end our class collected the most aluminium tins among all classes and most of all I WAS IN THE PAPER for god sake. haha ok i know macam sakai but pls understand since its my first time to actually see my face printed in the paper. well not only me alone to have my face in the paper actually but lots of other students and teachers ok ~

so thats as far as i can remember ~~

moving on to. . . .um our practise :) everyday i have practise after class. dance practise to be precise. for teacher's day ~~ tlu tlu tlu ~~ *suddenly my brain not functioning* -.- i sleep first, im probably tired. toodles ~

No comments: