28 February 2009

Late Uncle Pasok's funeral

What a creepy day i had today. So this morning was late uncle Pasok's funeral. Its not like we're related or something but i know him, he knows me. 11am the prayer started in church, forgot what time it ended. One thing i was impressed with was he had a royal respect. I had a fever after that (my "after that" refers to right now. haha).

So there's some "things" happened to me today and so as to everyone who attended the funeral.

creepy event number 1.
In church during the prayer, not long after the mass started. The light was switched on and off countless times until the mass ended. Uncle Pasok was once an electrician after all. Obviously everyone had the same thing in mind - him playing with the switch. lol

creepy event number 2.
I had a fever so i went home early. I slept after i had my shower then i woke up around 5pm. I went to the toilet cause i had tummy ache. Suddenly the water was running for 2 seconds. i freaked out! i ran out straight to my mum's room. Just in case u ya'll wondering, yes i did clean my ass.

3 comments:

Donella Hazel said...

woho cuh-reepy fer

mew said...

wakakakka nokoidu tombivo ke

-yinSonNzZ- said...

ishhh ferr bikin takut jua tu....
yai